Thursday, 13 November 2014

our new red kettle

this is the new kettle I bought today, because the old one was leaking and spilling water everywhere.
I got it because it's a nice shiny red colour





















this is benji after nursery today, he's had lots of nappy off time because he's got nappy rash from nursery again
benji playing with a torch i gave him

benji trying to get the camera so he can eat that aswell!!























here's a picture of me with my new kettle (OK not much happened today)




















and here's some pictures from when we went to the Millhouse for your birthday treat, and we were laughing at benji because he kept dipping his chips in barbecue sauce and sucking it off, and he had it all over his face, and then I felt really bad because even when I wiped the sauce off, his skin had gone all red from having it there!!
brothers together

Cool dude

benji busy eating fish and chips

josh eating ?ice-cubes










































well, that's it for today. Another grey cold and misty day here, benji's off to bed now and I'm going to find something on telly for me and thomas to watch,
love moomy and benji, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment