Tuesday, 13 January 2015

benji & the baby prison



here's Benji when we went out for a walk the weekend before last. It was quite cold but as you can see a nice blue sky. It's been grey and cloudy and lots of windy days since then. Sigh.















a sunset I rather liked!!
















and a tree I thought was really cool!!


here's a video of benji saying 'hello josh' while he eats tinned peaches and cream!!
http://youtu.be/39MeO5E40XI
 

here's benji in baby prison yesterday morning, (otherwise known as his cot) I can't remember now what he was doing, but he had to be contained...

happy captive
as you can see he doesn't seem to know he's supposed to look forlorn when he's locked up!!

Today Benji's been home from nursery, he's got conjunctivitus in both eyes, (where you get gooey stuff in your eyes) ...you used to get it quite often when you were a baby; so I got to stay home and make soup, but my american friend came over for lunch and had soup with us, and then.... I made beetroot brownies, I think they're gonna taste better than they sound as there was a whole lot of chocolate going in there... I'll freeze some and bring it over when we come next week.
Looking forward to seeing you then, have you had a look to see what films are on for us to go and watch,
much love,
moomy, xxx ooo & little b, xxx ooo












No comments:

Post a Comment