Friday, 8 May 2015

be seeing you next friday

Hi Joshua!!



Here's a pic of me and benji getting our photo taken to send to you. I'm looking slightly insane (nothing new there), I think something had just made me laugh, and Benji was just going out the door (with Thomas, he's not that bigger yet to take himself to school, lol) and all ready for going on the bike and as usual in these pics for the blog, I was in my nightie. I do get dressed once they go out the door, honest. This week I've been busy writing a manual for the workshop I'm doing in May. Thomas is on his course this weekend, so me and benji are going to hang out in the library tomorrow morning (still his favourite place) and then I'm taking him to get his hair cut. Can't have him looking like orphan boy for auntie jeri's wedding (Thomas said 'why does that make him look like an orphan boy?' but it seems obvious to me that if you're a small child and you haven't had your hair cut since January and it's now May, and it really looks like you haven't had your hair cut since January, then it must mean that you have no parents to get it sorted it out for you!! no brainer, right?!! poor little neglected baby....)


here's a picture of me back in April I think, this was festelavn, where everyone gets dressed up (and benji was a pirate) and you get to eat nice pastries filled with creme patisserie. It's been a while since I did any blogs as there's just been so much to do!! I was actually looking for a pic of you and benji, and uploaded this one by mistake. Obviously the universe wants me to be seen in my pink witchy hat. Cackle cackle.
Let's try again.




See you next week!!
love, mum & benji,
xxx
ooo
kk.

No comments:

Post a Comment